Jul 24, 2008

If anyone has "fractional ownership" on the Villas, would you please get in touch with me. I am having some issues and would like to find out if anybody has.

Thank you. Fran frannybeitel@hotmail.com

Fran B.
Oct 16, 2008

what are you trying to find out? we bought grand luxxe

Rick F.
Oct 16, 2008

When did you buy, where, and how many villa weeks?

Fran B.
Oct 17, 2008

we bought at nuevo vallarta the first day the blueprints showed up. The did not even know what they were building that was a year ago... as it happened they sold 17 people a 2 week grand luxxe villa package by mistake as they only want to sell in 4 week bundles so in this way we came out ahead.

Rick F.
Oct 17, 2008

Fran B.

Last edited by franb40 on Feb 04, 2009 10:31 AM

Jan 13, 2009

What did they sell the 2/2 villas for? Were they Jr. or Master Villas? Thanks!

Fran B.
Feb 02, 2009

Did they give you anything stating ''Fractional Ownership"?

Fran B.
Feb 04, 2009

you call the guy an idiot then expect him to answer more of your questions?

Paula R.

Last edited by paula728 on Feb 04, 2009 10:00 AM

Feb 04, 2009

Paula, the idiot are the slick talking people that scam alot of us!!! They not only have the blue prints but also the moke ups of what it will look like.

So you read it wrong and I've been extremely mad because I fell for it and lost tons of money. So in actuality, I am the idiot, stupid fool who keeps kicking myself eveyday!!!!!

And I was told I had ''fractional ownership'' but that's what I was trying to see if he got anything stating ''fractional ownership''. I was told but there in nothing in writing.

I hope I now have my point across and if he thought I meant him, I apologize.

Fran B.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.