Jul 25, 2008

I am interested in trading in my fixed week unit for a different fixed week on a permanent basis. Does anyone know if the resort offers trade in's. If they do, I am wondering how they would value a unit for trade in purposes since units can be purchased on the open market for less than the retail price charged by the resort.

Jack R.
Aug 01, 2008

jackr89 wrote:
I am interested in trading in my fixed week unit for a different fixed week on a permanent basis. Does anyone know if the resort offers trade in's. If they do, I am wondering how they would value a unit for trade in purposes since units can be purchased on the open market for less than the retail price charged by the resort.
Jack, we actually traded out our master unit for a bigger unit this year in April, they still do all the hoop la trying to tell you the values have really increased. We did have to get a week later because they said there was no availability. I did get to bargin with them because of the open market price. You just need to see if they have the week you want available and make sure they know that you know you can get a cheaper week on the open market.

Deleta B.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.