Sep 04, 2008

Does anyone have a opinion on Westgate? Westgate Miami Beach?

Douglas B.
Sep 05, 2008

You could (and certainly should) conduct a search here and on Timeshare Users Group (tug2.net) using "Westgate" as your key word. You will find lots and lots of expressed opinions and direct experiences regarding Westgate, on which to form your own conclusions and opinions...

KC

Last edited by ken1193 on Sep 05, 2008 04:55 AM

Sep 06, 2008

I really don't know that much about Westgate resorts other than what has been posted on Tug ... there are a couple of Tug members that have ONLY bad/negative things to say (to the point of repetitive adnauseum) about Westgate, one of which still owns at a Westgate resort in Orlando ..... don't ask me why he hasn't sold it. I would gladly GIVE away a week I owned at a resort I detested.

R P.
Sep 06, 2008

Thanks, do you know how I can search for comments about Westgate on Redweek or Tug? Also, do you know the best way I can sell my timeshare with Westgate? Thanks for the help. Doug

Douglas B.
Sep 07, 2008

douglasb37 wrote:
Thanks, do you know how I can search for comments about Westgate on Redweek or Tug? Also, do you know the best way I can sell my timeshare with Westgate? Thanks for the help. Doug

Go to the search forum feature on both Redweek and Tug and enter Westgate.

R P.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.