Timeshare Companies

Holiday Group Timeshare

Oct 22, 2008

Anyone familiar with Holiday Group Timeshare sales located in Seattle Washington and if so pro or con views.

Thanks' John

J r H.
Oct 22, 2008

jrh6 wrote:
Anyone familiar with Holiday Group Timeshare sales located in Seattle Washington and if so pro or con views.

Holiday Group is a well established entity. My one cautionary suggestion would be to verify every detail of any descriptions and claims you see in any ad. I have seen instances where advertised info is simply incorrect, the errors coming to light only after subsequent inquiry. This certainly does NOT mean that the company is in any way dishonest OR in any way intentionally deceptive, but wrong information is still wrong information. Just be sure to verify EVERYTHING before signing anything or parting with any money. That advice applies to ANY resale entity, actually. If week number, unit size, fixed vs. floating, maintenance fee amount, etc. info is listed incorrectly, the prospective buyer is in line for disappointment when the accurate info emerges later. Been there, done that....

KC

Last edited by ken1193 on Oct 22, 2008 12:28 PM

Nov 13, 2008

Have done business with Holiday group and found them to be very good.

Len B.
Dec 19, 2008

Holiday is very reputable, I bought my timeshares from there from Deb Jones. She handled everything up front from sending me contracts and working each bit of my transaction

Kelley L.
Dec 19, 2008

Have done business with them and they were very good. LB

Len B.
Jan 16, 2009

We bought a Hyatt timeshare about a year ago from Holiday and Deb Jones also handled the transaction for us. Everything went very well and Deb was a pleasure to work with. We'd do it again!

Carole D.
Mar 21, 2009

We bought through Holiday Group. I would echo the comment about checking the information. When we called to book our week we found out we had not bought what the ad said. The information was wrong. When we called them back, they worked it out and made it right. That gave me a lot of confidence in the company. I would certainly deal with them again and highly recommend them to anyone looking to buy a timeshare.

Helen E.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.