Buying, Renting, and Selling Timeshares

beware of dealing with Timeshare Broker Services of Florida

Jan 14, 2009

I got burnt - it is too late for me, but this message is to try to prevent others from suffering the same fate. From what I understand, they treat both buyers and sellers alike.

They are very friendly, helpful in the beginning till they earn your trust. I was planning to buy an additional week on my own, looking at Red Week ads, TUG, etc. They asked - almost pleaded with me to go through them, they will get me a great deal. Bottom line, they never worked for me, never negotiated on my behalf. They found a week for a great price - then they raised it substantially before presenting it to me. It was of course my fault for believeing what I heard..

Naturally I will never do business with them again...

Julie L.
Jan 14, 2009

All desperate businesses involved in timesharing are in dire straits due to the bad economy. They will tell you anything (beg, whine, promise, lie ... whatever it takes) to separate you from your money. They are very good actors.

R P.
Jan 14, 2009

jayjay, thanks. I should have known (and I actually did) that that was the case, yet I let myself fall into their trap.

Julie L.
Jan 22, 2009

yes they ripped us off also!!!!

Stacy G.
Jan 23, 2009

juliel159 wrote:
jayjay, thanks. I should have known (and I actually did) that that was the case, yet I let myself fall into their trap.

They're very convincing actors.

R P.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.