Jan 25, 2009

I'm considering buying a timeshare here, but I'm concerned about the lack of information regarding the all-inclusive option. On the RCI web site, it says this is a compulsory AI. Then, I've read on some forums that you can opt out, but cannot dine or drink at any of the resort's restaurants if you choose that option. I've also read that you can buy some days of AI, but are not required to AI your entire stay.

Any current information is appreciated. Thanks.

Reg

Reg R.
Feb 20, 2009

first thing; do you own any other Timeshare on US territory? Also check Mexican Real Estate law, concerning how many actual years that you own the property. there us to be a limit of how many years foriegn owners could hold property in Mexico. If you have a US timeshare, just to the exchange and relax,pay the exchange,have a couple of Margarittas. And don't have the worries of screwing around with Mexican Lawyers and law. charles671

Charles K.
Feb 28, 2009

Hi, we just purchased at timeshare here last year, sight unseen. All that I can say is wow. We were doing high fives because we absolutely love it. When you are an owner, you are not required to do an All inclusive stay. This property is half timeshare/ half hotel. The hotel guests are required to go with the all inclusive plan. We were very pleased with the restaurants and would highly recommend the All Inclusive option if you are only traveling with adults. We have teenage girls who eat like birds and the plan is just not attractive for us at this time. There is a Sam's Club and Costco close by in town. We rent a car and it allows us the flexibility to do day trips and eat where we want to. Good luck with the purchase, you cannot go wrong if you are purchasing it as a resale.

Renee R.
Sep 16, 2009

I own two timeshares at Club Casa Dorada ( Dreams ). The transfers were uneventful with a minimum fee. I clearly understand that I only own the units for twenty years, but who cares, who knows what will happen in twenty years and for the price, it is nothing.

Jack G.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.