Buying, Renting, and Selling Timeshares

BMR Marketing Total Scam

Feb 08, 2009

Several weeks ago I received a call from "Jason" from this company. He said he understands I have Week 27 at Beach Quarters and would like to sell it. After chatting and telling me I should be getting at least 14,000 for this, he was insistent that I could ONLY get this through his company. I asked if I had to send money first and he said OF COURSE and no other company would sell it without money first. Of course I told him I had to ask my husband and to call me back tomorrow. AFter researching it on the internet, I went to a site ripoff or something like that (I can't remember) and saw several bad postings. I do know from coming on Redweek that if someone asks for money first, they are not legit. He called me back several days later and identified himself as "Jason the timeshare guy" as he called himself, called me and was all happy and said "so, are you all set to sign??" When I told him I wasn't interest, he became mean and rude. He kept saying that I would NEVER get anyone to sell the timeshare without money down. I told him I wasn't interested in dealing with his company and hung up the phone. He called me back 3 times and because I didn't answer, he left voicemails first screaming "thanks alot for hanging up on me, and you will never get your money for this any other way" and then the next voicemail said loudly and very angry "and by the way, your timeshare is a piece of crap". I do have this saved on my cell. It is amazing that within several days my timeshare went from a sure sell for 14,000 to a piece of crap. They are located in Ormond Beach and said they can sell anything because they are stationed near the Daytona 500 so many people are looking for timeshares. My advice to all is never send money first and always research anyone like this.

Susan J.
Feb 08, 2009

Susanj37 you are not the type people they want to talk to because you are just to smart for the person calling you.

They want the person that will grab the credit card and join this scam outfit and lose the money. They want no owner who can think for their self because these owners understand this is a ripoff.

This happens all the time with nice person then becoming rude and insulting and cussing. How do people feel when they saved their money and learned this lession for free, "GREAT".

This is postings we like to read from smart people that put these parasites in their place, GOOD JOB!

Darlene

Darlene P.

Last edited by darlenep30 on Feb 08, 2009 08:42 AM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.