Feb 09, 2009

I'm looking at buying a resale at the Westin Kierland (2bderoom Platinum if you have one). Every time I contact a listing that has an agent involved I get endless e-mails and constantly hassled. Why are these people so annoying and unprofessional? I have dealt with exactly one agent that was reasonably professional. I'd really rather deal directly with an owner.

Brad H.
Feb 10, 2009

bradh53 wrote:
I'm looking at buying a resale at the Westin Kierland (2bderoom Platinum if you have one). Every time I contact a listing that has an agent involved I get endless e-mails and constantly hassled. Why are these people so annoying and unprofessional? I have dealt with exactly one agent that was reasonably professional. I'd really rather deal directly with an owner.

Have you looked under 'Timeshares for Rent or Sale' for Westin Kierland? Many owners list their units for rent here.

R P.
Feb 10, 2009

Yes, I have. There were 3 I was interested in. One by an owner who never replied to my message. The other two were represented by an agent. I sent her a message and asked if her owners were flexible on price. She said "make me an offer" and I made an offer on both properties 10% below the asking price. She came back and said the sellers were firm. My question was why ask for an offer if you know your owner is firm? Just part of the game I guess.

Brad H.

Last edited by bradh53 on Feb 10, 2009 10:10 AM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.