Travel Tips & Advice

Hawaii interisland flights

Feb 16, 2009

We are flying into Maui in September and need to interisland to Kauai for a week. Which interisland has the bestreputation for this flight, Island Air or Hawaiian?

William D.
Feb 20, 2009

It used to be cheap to fly between islands like $29..now that Aloha went out of business and gas went up so now it is about $150 round trip between islands

Nanakathy
May 10, 2009

The best inter-island connection is Mokulele Airlines--luxury Embraer jets, leather seats, large overhead cabins, spacious leg room, great service. Flies into Lihue. Low fares too.

Dawn W.
May 10, 2009

dawnw127 wrote:
The best inter-island connection is Mokulele Airlines--luxury Embraer jets, leather seats, large overhead cabins, spacious leg room, great service. Flies into Lihue. Low fares too.

Thank you

William D.
May 10, 2009

just got back. We flew Hawaiian. Bought tickets before leaving for Hawaii. Paid $28 for one way from HNL to OGG. They do not let you stand-by for an earlier flight like they used to...you can get on the earlier flight if you pay an upcharge of $20-25.

Nanakathy
Aug 07, 2009

I don't k now but we have flown twice on Hawaiin interisland with no problems at all. Once June 2009 and once June 2008.

Zezee H.
Oct 09, 2009

Hello, I read with great interest that you booked an inter-island flight one way for $28.00 I used to fly inter-island for those prices many years ago. I do my research very diligently by comparing internet fares and travel deals, but have found nothing at this price, on this airline. Each time I go back the inter-island fares go up and up. To make matters worse, I always have 3 people I have to pay fares for. Could you please help me out and tell me what package deal or internet sight you found and booked this great fare?

Thank you for any thoughts you may have.

Deborah A.
Dec 16, 2009

I always travel to Hawaii with the family during summer. This is our first for Christmas and I'm excited about it. Apart from securing free airline tickets courtesy of an office promo, I was able to book from the airport of Waikiki express shuttle at a discount rate. The kids ride for free as they're both aged 3 and 1. The company offers free shuttle rides to kids in this age bracket.

Amy J.
Feb 01, 2010

nice! $28 sounds more like it. thanks for the advice. Also if my fiance and I have never been to Hawaii and going for our honeymoon, we are wanting to know the best affordable place to stay in Maui? what about renting a time share as opposed to staying in a hotel. Can you give an tips or ideas on this..Thanks!

Jason S.
Jun 01, 2010

Just came from our Hawaiian family trip. I gotta say that Hawaiian has the best service by far. and they also have one of the cheapest fare to and fro different destinations.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- If you don't think every day is a good day, just try missing one. ~Cavett Robert

Therese S.
Dec 21, 2010

May I suggest you check out the local carriers websites, such as Hawaiian Airlines or Island Air. Another factor to consider is the airport you want to land in on Maui. If you want to land in the Kapalua area, you would need to fly on Island Air. If you want to land in Kahului, you would need to use Hawaiian Air. Or you can check out the local travel agencies websites such as http://www.interislandflights.com, which is owned and operated by Panda Travel, for more information.

Harry E.

Last edited by barryi6 on May 14, 2012 06:21 PM

Jun 08, 2011

Thanks for providing this information was of great help for my needs, more information like this is needed, hope you have some things in the future, would love to see more information from you.

Rigo C.

Last edited by marty8084 on Jun 08, 2011 06:39 PM

Nov 30, 2011

thereses9 wrote:
Just came from our Hawaiian family trip. I gotta say that Hawaiian has the best service by far. and they also have one of the cheapest fare to and fro different destinations.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- If you don't think every day is a good day, just try missing one. ~Cavett Robert

I also came from Hawaiian trip a month ago. It is really best and beautiful experience as there was best service. Me and my girl friend enjoyed a lot. You are also right about day. Every day is special because every day's every second helps you to keep alive thanks to God. So enjoy friend whenever your heart says. Book airline tickets and enjoy life on this planet.

Acantony C.

Last edited by acantonyc on Nov 30, 2011 02:33 AM

Jan 29, 2012

Hi, Hawaii interisland flights leave throughout the day from all of the islands. This ensures you can enjoy your Hawaii interisland travel with the utmost in flexibility and convenience. While moving there you can get sweet moments of your life saved with the help of filmbelichtung easily and with very low and cheap cost.

Monica F.

Last edited by monicaf64 on Feb 03, 2012 02:23 PM

Jan 29, 2012

Hi, Book with them for your next Hawaii interisland flight packages or for cheap Hawaii interisland flights tickets, hotels, car rentals, activities and more. So whenever you are in need of flights to Hawaii, flights to Maui, flights to Kauai, flights to the Big Island or flights to any of the neighbor islands, they always dare you to compare when buying your next Hawaii air tickets. Thanks.

Monica F.

Last edited by monicaf64 on Jan 29, 2012 11:54 PM

Jan 31, 2012

Hi, Before some three days ago, I was reading about Hawaii interisland flights, I came to know that Hawaii interisland flights, affter 30 years and serving over one million passengers, they know the best way to travel between the Hawaiian Islands, from the US mainland and from many international points. Enjoy the most beautiful place of the world by travelling with taxi zürich easily and with the most traffic safety measures. Plus, they have the best rates on hotels, rental cars and activities that are sure to please. Thanks!

Golden M.

Last edited by goldenm2 on Feb 04, 2012 01:40 AM

Jun 13, 2012

The market for Hawaii interisland flights has changed rather dramatically since Hawaiian Airlines launched its inaugural flight over 80 years ago. Today, even with the demise of Aloha Airlines, there are 4 carriers of daily Hawaii interisland flights. So the good news is that tourists and residents alike still have a lot of options for traveling from one island to another.

Interisland F.

Last edited by interislandf on Jun 13, 2012 09:14 PM

Sep 18, 2012

According to me you have to use Hawaiian service for traveling .It provide all services and cheap flight.

Eithan P.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.