Feb 16, 2009

I am interested in a buying a time share at Seapoint in Carlsbad. It is a floating week, annual. Can I get the week I want in August with a floating week?

Trevor S.
Feb 16, 2009

trevors5 wrote:
I am interested in a buying a time share at Seapoint in Carlsbad. It is a floating week, annual. Can I get the week I want in August with a floating week?
I assume you are talking about reserving an August week at Seapoint. There are lot's of questions to ask youself/ Does the floating week cover all 52 weeks or are there any blackout days? Is August high demand at that resort? Are there any fixed week owners that get preference to the August weeks?

To increase the odds of getting the week you want you probably have to be calling the resort on the first day that they take reservations. If August is in high demand, you might not get August this year since those weeks may have been previously booked.

Mike N.
Feb 17, 2009

Also, if you want the same week in August every year, you need to reserve it a year in advance if August is highly sought at that resort.

R P.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.