Buying, Renting, and Selling Timeshares

Has anyone actually rented their timeshare through here?

Mar 29, 2009

I've posted two weeks that did not get rented and I have two more up. I'm going to also add two more weeks for daytona during bike week and daytona 500, but I want to make sure I do things right.....any help would be appreicated. Thanks!

Vickie M.
Mar 29, 2009

I've recently rented thru here. Started getting questions about the rental 2 1/2 months before the check in date. Worked out for me. Had a nice person rent. Had several phone conversations before hand. Hardest part was payment. I used paypal. Escrow acct with redweek is too expensive. I'm about to put up a rental for Aruba Marriott for Early April 2010. 2/2 Am considering putting up Marriott St Thomas in 2010 also. 3/3

Peter C.
Mar 30, 2009

vickiem43 wrote:
I've posted two weeks that did not get rented and I have two more up. I'm going to also add two more weeks for daytona during bike week and daytona 500, but I want to make sure I do things right.....any help would be appreicated. Thanks!

Price your week lower than others listed and you'll more than likely rent it.

R P.
Sep 13, 2009

I've been listing my units on Redweek for several years and have ALWAYS been able to rent my units. I usually have about 10 units that I rent each year. Advertise them early and price them according to what you see others charging. If you have the only ad for a particular week, then you may be able to get away with charging a little more. Also, it helps to reserve the most popular week and then you can usually get top dollar and they get rented quicker.

Steve F.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.