Vacation Internationale Aloha Towers

Royal Aloha Vacation club Wakiki

Apr 01, 2009

I'm thinking of buying a 2 bedroom unit at the Royal Aloha Vacation Club in Wakiki. Has anyone stayed there lately and would you recommend it?

Anny P.
May 02, 2009

We own a 1 bedroom, and are thinking of buying a second, to have more weeks available. The buildings (2) are older, but BIG suites, with laundry right in the suite. Nice and quiet at night, as you are a couple of blocks from all the hustle and bustle of Kalakaua. Parking is reasonable, at $10 per night, but if you don't have a rental car, the bus stop is on the corner of Lewers and Kuhio, so basically just out your door, and the bus system is amazing. Love the "apartment" feel, you have your own key to the main door, it's not like a hotel at all. Very good Thai restaurant next door, and Moose McGillicuddy's just down the street. Shrimp bus restaurant the other side of Kuhio (just behind the bus stop). Do we love it? I guess you could say we do! Definitely worth it, if you don't want fancy and fancy prices, but a good place to stay with tons of room and close to everything, but not right on the beach. I say go for it!

Wendy B.
May 02, 2009

Thanks for your reply. We are in the process of buying a 2 bedroom there so it's reassuring to hear that you love it. Love the idea of lots of space and it's location. We would like to accumulate 3 weeks and go every 3 years. Not sure how to do this but thought that once the transfer goes through that I'd phone RAVC to ask all those questions. My usage year doesn't start until next year.

Anny P.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.