The Grand Mayan at Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta

I dont understand how this works...

May 12, 2009

Hello, I’m planning on staying at the Grand Mayan April or May of 2010; however I don’t quite understand how this works. I tried renting of this website, but it says my cart is empty. Do I have to own timeshare in order to rent? Thank you!

Sarai G.
May 12, 2009

saraig2 wrote:
Hello, I’m planning on staying at the Grand Mayan April or May of 2010; however I don’t quite understand how this works. I tried renting of this website, but it says my cart is empty. Do I have to own timeshare in order to rent? Thank you!

Hi,

If you see a rental that you are interested in you will need to make contact with the owner or agent directly. You can do this through the "Details and Contact" section on any rental or resale posting page. A paid RedWeek.com membership is required in order to contact an owner. That is the only thing you will need to purchase from RedWeek.com. Memberships are $14.99 for 12 months.

Please contact support@redweek.com for further questions or visit our Resources link at http://www.redweek.com/resources/

Thanks, Marty

Marty F

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.