Timeshare Companies

ATTENTION Casa Dorada Members

Jul 09, 2009

A rep. (Mike Coleman and Bill Buyers) of Vacancy Rewards. This is a company that previously represented the VIP program. There are trying to scam members and using scare tactics to get your money. They are also saying they will send you to collections they CAN NOT do that. They are NO LONGER involved with any part of Casa Dorada. GBS International is the customer service for the VIP program some times called CDVC on any statements that they send you.

The resort is building a case against these SCAM ARTISTS. GBS is asking it members to send them a complaint letter if these SCAMMERS are calling you or sending you letters. So the resort can stop them dead in there tracks.

The correct VIP website the hotel is running is: www.Casadoradavacationclub.com there number is 1.877.892.7368

You are NOT required to renew with Vacancy Rewards I repeat you are NOT required to renew with Vacancy Rewards

Send me a PM if you have questions.

George J.
Aug 24, 2009

I have been threaten by Bill Buyers to damage my credit if I do not pay him the $99 per year. Can he follow through and damage my credit? What recourse do I have if he does?

Rose C.
Aug 24, 2009

georgej92 wrote:
Send me a PM if you have questions.

Newsflash: There is no avenue for anyone to "send you a PM" on these RedWeek forums.

If you want to provide an email address for respondents to contact you, then you must openly provide that address within in your post...

KC

Last edited by ken1193 on Aug 24, 2009 04:55 PM

Aug 25, 2009

rosec84 wrote:
I have been threaten by Bill Buyers to damage my credit if I do not pay him the $99 per year. Can he follow through and damage my credit? What recourse do I have if he does?

I don't know the circumstances of your situation or if you signed any kind of contract .... that has to be taken into consideration. If you signed a contract to that person you mentioned above for $99 a year for X amount of years, then a contract is binding in a court of law. If it was merely a verbal deal, then it is not legally binding.

Look at your contract to better understand what you are up against.

R P.

Last edited by jayjay on Aug 25, 2009 02:53 PM

Oct 09, 2017

I would be interested to know how you handled this situation and if they took you to collections.

Madelyn M.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.