Buying, Renting, and Selling Timeshares

regarding Realty Trade timeshare resales, are they legit?

Jul 23, 2009

Been contacted several times by Realy Trade, they want to collect upfront fees for listing our timeshare, I say no way, and my spouse is still considering it! I am trying to convince him no.....of course they try to coax you into selling with them because they get a huge dollar amount, which I do not believe. Is there anyone out there who has had any problems with Realty Trade. Oh, one more thing, they claim they advertise on 53 websites, but when I asked what websites they advertise on, they couldnt tell me at first and had to put me hold to find a list...and then they came back on the line and told me two and that they were still looking for list.....so my feelings are to anyone thinking about Realty Trade....STAY AWAY, iT IS A SCAM....has anyone else ever talked to them?

Claudette B.
Jul 24, 2009

Never ever pay any company an upfront fee in the hundreds/thousands of dollars to list your timeshare ..... they are all scams. Tell you husband that if he wants to kiss the upfront fee goodbye then that's what he'll be doing. If they were legit they would take the fee after they sell, not before. They'll tell you numerous lies to get that fee as that's all they want.

R P.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.