Timeshare Companies

Worldwide Timeshare Solutions

Aug 11, 2009

Has anyone dealth with this company? They are based out of West Palm Beach Florida. They require upfront $ to cover title search and have a buyer lined up, having given a deposit, and wil close in 60-90 days. Then you supposedly get your title $ back from the settlement. I have talked with other comoanies like this that I thought were scams. This one seems legit but I am reluctant to bite. Does anyone have any experience with them?

Wendy H.
Aug 12, 2009

In several decades of timeshare ownership and extensive experience, I can say without hesitation that each and every timeshare related company I have ever heard of with the word "solutions" in its' name is a useless, ineffective upfront fee company of one form or another.

These parasites are in business solely to take your "upfront" money and get your "listing"--- period. They have no "buyer lined up" and, in fact, they have no motivation whatsoever to help you find a buyer after they have collected their upfront fee from you. The non-existent "waiting buyer" will just immediately disappear the moment they have your money firmly in hand. They will then merely "advertise" your timeshare (forever, if you wish) on an obscure, unknown site which informed timeshare buyers do not take seriously --- if they even bother to look at the site at all. The simple reality is that timeshares do NOT get successfully sold through such upfront fee listing avenues.

Don't throw your hard earned money away. If you voluntarily choose to fall for the "waiting buyer" BS and then voluntarily choose to make a monetary donation to their upfront fee operation, you are not a "victim", but are instead a willing volunteer. Don't volunteer...

KC

Last edited by ken1193 on Aug 12, 2009 06:04 AM

Aug 12, 2009

wendyh75 wrote:
This one seems legit but I am reluctant to bite. Does anyone have any experience with them?
Wendy...heed Ken's advice. He accurately outlines how these companies operate. If you do more searching, you'll find post after post talking about buyers & money disappearing. The next time you get a call tellling you that a buyer is waiting (and usually willing to pay thousands more than what the TS is worth), just tell the person that you'd be glad to sell your TS, but you are going to use an escrow and closing company of your choice. The company will get their fee after closing. After they lie to you and tell you it's illegal to do this and call you every name in the book, they will abruptly end the call.

Mike N.

Last edited by mike1536 on Aug 12, 2009 06:05 AM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.