Buying, Renting, and Selling Timeshares

Can timeshare pictures be updated on Redweek

Oct 09, 2009

Hello, I am a member at red week and own at one of Ocean Key in Virgnia Beach. I noticed on the Redweek website (that I so love) that the pictures are old and out dated. Does anyone know how to get the pictures updated. I am sure there are other timeshares that could be outdated. Not at any fault of "Red Weeks" Not putting it on them. But how can we as members get our time share pictures updated so people can rent or buy them. Do we pay an extra fee for new pictures. Or can we send some in. I know that my timeshare has finally be remodeled.

Renee C.

Last edited by reneec59 on Oct 09, 2009 09:54 AM

Oct 09, 2009

reneec59 wrote:
Hello, I am a member at red week and own at one of Ocean Key in Virgnia Beach. I noticed on the Redweek website (that I so love) that the pictures are old and out dated. Does anyone know how to get the pictures updated. I am sure there are other timeshares that could be outdated. Not at any fault of "Red Weeks" Not putting it on them. But how can we as members get our time share pictures updated so people can rent or buy them. Do we pay an extra fee for new pictures. Or can we send some in. I know that my timeshare has finally be remodeled.

Hi Renee,

Absolutely the photos can be updated. I've done some changes with the photos so please let me know which ones still need to be removed. If you have any other updated photos please email them to support@redweek.com attention Marty and I'll add them.

Thanks, Marty

Marty F

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.