Oct 21, 2009

Hello- Being relatively new to this sight, I'm not quite sure what to expect after expressing interest in a rental. It's been several days since I sent my inquiry one day since I left a phone message. Understandably I'm anxious to hear back so I can book air and have something to look forward to. How long does it generally take to get a reply for an inquiry? Or am I getting my hopes up for nothing? Thanks for any insight.

Terri C.
Oct 21, 2009

terris98 wrote:
It's been several days since I sent my inquiry one day since I left a phone message......How long does it generally take to get a reply for an inquiry?

Keep in mind that most advertisers are not commercial entities, but are instead everyday people with busy lives, business travel, personal or family obligations and situations (...and also vacations of their own) during which they may not have any opportunity (...or any desire) to deal with personal email or to respond to rental inquiries.

I'd suggest waiting a week to ten days before becoming concerned. After that, consider the advertiser to be unresponsive and move on. In any event, "a few days" is (in my opinion, anyhow) an entirely insufficient amount of time in which to reasonably expect a reply.

KC

Last edited by ken1193 on Oct 21, 2009 03:57 PM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.