Timeshare Companies

Interval International 2010 Resort Directory

Dec 13, 2009

I just received my II 2010 Resort Directory, and I am wondering if I am the only one who thinks that they have made it practically useless by removing the text describing each resort. They have reduced the space given to each resort by about half. There is one small photo, name and contact information, and a list of icons to describe amenities. They say, "So, explore this Resort Directory and let your imagination whisk you away." You will certainly need a vivid information now.

I know the web site has more information, but there is something about the book format that makes is pleasant to thumb through. Customer Service first told me they were "going green" and then that it was to include all of the resorts , including those in the appendices (a small fraction.) I don't buy either of those explanations.

Robert R.
Jan 15, 2010

You are right - the 2010 book stinks and is useless. I have owned a timeshare in Maui, Hawaii for 10 years now and would love to unload it. We have never been back to Maui since buying timeshare - we have always traded through Interval International and most of the places have been lousy and always, always the worst location in the resort. Most of the time we can never get an exchange. I would almost give my timeshare away .

Karen D.
Feb 06, 2010

I also have been fed up with Interval International. I agree with your opinion about the new book and the difficulty in making an exchange. We never get what we request or even a straight answer for that matter. Once we use up our 2 weeks that we can't seem to exchane we really need to end the membership.

Diane R.
Nov 19, 2011

Exchanges match up fairly for equal quality. If you can't even trade yours you must have bought real crap in the first place.

Andrew M.

Last edited by andrewm155 on Nov 19, 2011 08:15 AM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.