Jan 25, 2010

I have a client who wants to rent my unit from Canada? What is the best way to receive funds from this person? Paypal charges 2.9% plus 3.9% because it is international. Thanks!

Julie M.
Jan 26, 2010

juliem401 wrote:
I have a client who wants to rent my unit from Canada? What is the best way to receive funds from this person? Paypal charges 2.9% plus 3.9% because it is international. Thanks!

You could use Western Union or ask for a certified check if the rental is not in the very near future. I assume you have a contract signed by both you and the renter.

R P.
Jan 26, 2010

Thanks for the advice...I am getting the contract together for his signature. Do you know what the fees are for Western Union? I am thinking certified check sounds good.

Julie M.
Jan 27, 2010

juliem401 wrote:
Thanks for the advice...I am getting the contract together for his signature. Do you know what the fees are for Western Union? I am thinking certified check sounds good.

I have no idea, but I'm sure you could 'google' western union for any information you desire.

R P.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.