Travel Tips & Advice

cant find exchange in UK

Feb 04, 2010

i am new to this site and have 3 weeks of timeshares i would like to exchange. problem is I have been doing a daily search and can not find anything in the UK in Aug,Sept or Oct.

Any ideas

thanks

Melissa S.
Jul 24, 2010

if you are trying to concentrate on London only, l can understand the problem take a look outside i.e Bath etc. beautiful sites,great pubs minus the crowds, and there are timeshare properties all over the UK, plus the rail system is great. you can also try for nightly stays.

Charles K.
Aug 24, 2010

Correction - the rail system in the UK is dreadful, and very expensive! There appear to be timeshares in Scotland - a lot depends on what you want!

Caroline P.
Aug 24, 2010

melissas362 wrote:
i am new to this site and have 3 weeks of timeshares i would like to exchange. problem is I have been doing a daily search and can not find anything in the UK in Aug,Sept or Oct.

Any ideas

thanks

Are you speaking of Aug, Sept or Oct of 2010? If so, I'm afraid you've waited too late to start searching.

R P.
Aug 24, 2010

melissas362 wrote:
...have 3 weeks of timeshares i would like to exchange. ...Any ideas
My first idea / suggestion would be to post this inquiry in the forum entitled (oddly enough) "Timeshare Exchanges".

You might get better exposure and more response posting in that more correct and very subject-specific forum.

KC

Last edited by ken1193 on Aug 24, 2010 12:02 PM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.