Timeshare Companies

Gloria took action .... you should follow her lead if you've been scammed ...

Feb 26, 2010

Ok I just got off the phone with Florida Attorney General Bill McCollum, he is head of the Economic Crimes Division, if you have ever paid Timeshare FSBO, Timeshare MLS, GMAC Timeshare Division any money and they did not do what they promised, then we can do a class action lawsuit against the owners of the companies, as well as the scam artist salespeople that work for GMAC Timeshare Division, and hold them responsible. Here is how we can get our money back, go to www.myfloridalegal.com and file a report about GMAC Timeshare Division and the salesperson that took your money, or call 1-866-966-7226 and ask for the Economic Crimes Division and file a report, GMAC Timeshare Division is currently already under investigation. This company preys on those who need help the most, and they bet on the fact that most of us people will not do anything to try to get our money back. Prove them wrong, call your credit card company and dispute the charge, and then file a formal complaint against them. TAKE ACTION!

R P.
Feb 27, 2010

Hi Gloria: I went to the website myflorialegal.com and I can't seem to find the link I need to file against GMAS Timeshare Division. Please advise. Thanks!

Jon C.
Feb 28, 2010

Go to www.myfloridalegal.com and click on 'consumer protection' and then click on 'file a complaint' ... very easy to do.

R P.

Last edited by jayjay on Feb 28, 2010 11:18 AM

Mar 01, 2010

Ok...we filed our complaint today...thanks

Jon C.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.