Buying, Renting, and Selling Timeshares

Differences in Selling Prices

Mar 15, 2010

Hi there, My wife and I went to a Sales meeting with Wyndham Resorts at Wisconsin Dells. We did purchase a points package, but have backed out. We are glad we did only because are learning more about all of this and will, if we Purchase from a Developer, will have many more questions. We are interested, and will probably 'buy in' at some time in the future. Now my question: Being new to this, and finding this site, I am interested in the 'differences' in the selling prices of the Points within the same 'TimeShare Community' listing. For instance, there may be an offering for sale with 'x' number of points listed for sale that is Deeded, the points awarded yearly, and the cost is $15,000 - $20,000. Then there is another offering for the same amount of points, deeded, etc., with a cost less than $3000. What is the difference between the two sales? Any and all information would be most beneficial to understand something that is so new to us.

Len B.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.