Buying, Renting, and Selling Timeshares

stay away from Interval Vacations, Inc.

Mar 17, 2010

I got a cold call from Gordon Randal with IV and he guaranteed that they could sell my timeshare for what I paid. There was a $599 upfront fee and and 7 day recision period during which my $ would be refunded, no questions asked. Desperate for help, I decided to try it and gave him my credit card info. I decided to go online and see if there were posts about the company and I found scam warnings. I returned the contract with "Cancel" written across it as instructed and several weeks later got a call from a manager wanting to know why I changed my mind. I told him what I found and that I'd decided that if I wouldn't pay a realtor before he sold my house, why should I pay IV before it sold my TS. He said my money would be returned promptly as I had rescinded during the allotted time. However, my money was not refunded and Ihad to file a dispute with my credit card company. Finally, in late December after 2 1/2 months, my money was credited back to the credit card account. Do NOT trust these people to refund your money promptly if you change your mind.

Stacy N.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.