Buying, Renting, and Selling Timeshares

Has anyone heard of or had dealings with Timeshare Division GMAC Real Estate?

May 12, 2010

Got a call from a sales rep. stating he could rent out my unused points. The upfront charge is a one time $700 per property with various discounts to reduce the upfront fee, but he had to check with his supervisor on the discounts. He later called giving me a quote of $800 to list three properties for the life of the Timeshare contract. He also stated that he could get me back some money from a previous rental company I used that went belly up. Has anyone dealt with or know someone who has dealt with Timeshare Division GMAC Real Estate? Has anyone had any positive experiences with companies that rent out your timeshare points or weeks for you?

Michael A.
May 15, 2010

Why the real GMAC is not suing them for using their name is beyond me .... this is just another upfront fee scam.

R P.
May 16, 2010

Stay away from them I paid them up front fee cause they asured me they could rent them to corporations but it has been close to a year and they have never rented anything for me So I have experience with this company They are blaming it on the economy.

Phyllis J.
May 16, 2010

DO NOT GIVE THEM A DIME - TOTAL SCAM!!!!!!!!

Gary C.
Oct 21, 2010

Rip off artists on a grand sale. Once they get your money you'll never hear from them again, guaranteed. They are unethical bottom feeders and thieves.

Kirsten B.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.