Buying, Renting, and Selling Timeshares

timeshare express services

Jul 01, 2010

I have received a call from timeshare express services. It sounds like the others, have a buyer, don't pay until it sells. Have seen more bad remarks than the few good ones. Has anyone delt with this company

Geogia B.
Jul 02, 2010

All large upfront fee companies are scams, period.

R P.
Jul 20, 2010

We agreed to deal with Timeshare Express Services in February, 2010 and paid the upfront fee. They have been very slow in their proceedings so I was starting to get suspicious. I still wonder if we'll get our money this year since we paid the upfront fee. I wonder if anyone else contracted with them and gotten their money from the sale.

Ellen M.
Dec 27, 2010

We also agreed to deal with Timeshare Express Services in July, 2010 and paid the upfront fee. They ARE very slow with the selling process. Every time I had a suspicious feeling about them, I would call them, only to be reassured that the process was indeed moving forward. As of a few days ago, I learned that they had been closed down by the Attorney General's Office. Do you know if this is true. I again called Timeshare Express Services office and a recorded message said they would be closed till January 3rd because of the holidays. Still don't know. If you have other info, please let me know.

Janet H.
Dec 27, 2010

janeth265 wrote:
We also agreed to deal with Timeshare Express Services in July, 2010 and paid the upfront fee. They ARE very slow with the selling process. Every time I had a suspicious feeling about them, I would call them, only to be reassured that the process was indeed moving forward. As of a few days ago, I learned that they had been closed down by the Attorney General's Office. Do you know if this is true. I again called Timeshare Express Services office and a recorded message said they would be closed till January 3rd because of the holidays. Still don't know. If you have other info, please let me know.

The fact that they have been closed down by the A-G should tell you that this is a scam. Any company that charges a large upfront fee to allegedly sell your timeshare is, without exception, a scam.

Oh, and they are not "slow" with the process. They are totally inactive. They are not trying to sell it. They just have it listed on some website that no serious buyer will look at.

You better quickly contact the Attorney-General that shut them down. The A-G might be able to get you some of your money back.

Lance C.
Dec 28, 2010

I did contact my credit card company and filed a dispute for this upfront charge. I will, however, also contact the Attorney-General about this charge. Thank you for your prompt reply and help.

Janet H.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.