Buying, Renting, and Selling Timeshares

Cant get shareholder to contact me about rental - last minute

Jul 07, 2010

Last minute rental for this weekend and its a "new" post but I can't get the owner to contact me to see if its even still available. Someone suggested I call the resort because it says he had to cancel his vacation so maybe they could put me in touch with him directly. The vacation is supposed to start today through sunday and I would love to have it. I just don't know how to get in touch with the owner? Any thoughts on the calling the resort idea?

Mellody E.
Jul 07, 2010

mellodye wrote:
Last minute rental for this weekend and its a "new" post but I can't get the owner to contact me to see if its even still available. Someone suggested I call the resort because it says he had to cancel his vacation so maybe they could put me in touch with him directly. The vacation is supposed to start today through sunday and I would love to have it. I just don't know how to get in touch with the owner? Any thoughts on the calling the resort idea?

Well, the resort is certainly not going to release any owner information to you (out of obvious privacy concerns), but maybe you could nicely ask the resort to contact the owner by phone and ask the resort to have the owner call YOU. Just a thought...

KC
Jul 07, 2010

Ok so took your advice contacted the resort the reservation is available but its about to be canceled b/c there has been no contact from the owner. UGHHH this is very nerve wracking lol.......they wont contact him for me either. so i guess i have to wait and hope he checks his email SOON!!! Thanks :)

Mellody E.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.