Travel Tips & Advice

Off On A San Diego Beach Vacation

Jul 09, 2010

Scorching heat is killing. For the past two months, I had been wanting to go on a San Diego beach vacation. Finally I have booked my airline tickets to San Diego for next week to beat the heat. San Diego has so many beaches that has left me spoilt for choices. Want to go for roller blading at the Pacific Beach, watch the breathtaking sunset at the missions Beach and take a long walk at the beautiful La Jolla Cove. As far as lodging in San Diego is concerned, I have booked my rooms at California Suites Hotel. Its a budget hotel which is offering awesome San Diego packages and discounts. Can't wait to take a stroll down the sun kissed beaches of San Diego.

Donald R.
Jul 22, 2010

Last week was amazing for me and my family. I along with my other members of the family went to Orlando, Florida to enjoy the weekend. I was so amazed to see the beauty of Florida. We rented a villa near the Disney and to tell you very frankly I have enjoyed my cheapest vacation ever!!! Everything was very easy to get. Specially, I can still remember about the mrgrocers.com. I came to know from my relatives about their services. I was really happy that they really made our first vacation in Florida comfortable with their home delivery service. This shop served almost everything like Beer and wine, Fruit juices, Groceries, Catering and what not !!! I need to look for other services. Thanks to mrgrocer for your sincere service

Nancy A.
Jul 27, 2010

Yes Tania you are right. They were simply amazing to me!! I could have managed almost everything in Orlando with their help. Recommend their service to everyone!!!

cheapest shopping

Kevin J.
Feb 07, 2011

Vacation at San Diego beaches is a wonderful idea. It has miles of beaches and lots of fun activities to do there like surfing, sailing, swimming and sunning. There are many restaurants near the beaches offering delicious food.

Rxd M.

Last edited by marty8084 on Feb 07, 2011 03:39 PM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.