Jul 25, 2010

Thanks

Christina F.

Last edited by christinaf68 on Jul 26, 2010 07:30 PM

Jul 26, 2010

christinaf68 wrote:
I am new to this website and I was wondering if I have to post a redwish to rent a timeshare, or can I just contact the owner? In other words, Is it likely that the owner will not respond to my rental request unless I have a redwish posted?

If I'm understanding you correctly, all you have to do is click on the ad's contact info .... redwishes would not be involved .... btw, you have to be a Redweek member to contact an ad owner.

R P.
Jul 26, 2010

christinaf68 wrote:
I am new to this website and I was wondering if I have to post a redwish to rent a timeshare, or can I just contact the owner? In other words, Is it likely that the owner will not respond to my rental request unless I have a redwish posted?

Hi Christina,

As a paid member you can contact the owners and they will respond and hopefully you can work out a rental. A RedWish really shouldn't be necessary but if there isn't anything currently active posted under the resorts that you are needing you can add a RedWish and ask exactly what you are looking for and owners will contact you. A 6 week RedWish is $9.99 with your paid membership.

Thanks, Marty

Marty F

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.