Club Land'Or Resort

Disgusted by Club Land'Or International

Aug 01, 2010

I need to get rid of club land'or international, this people are so dishonest, they are stealing from everybody who falls into their trapp! I've been paying for the last 12 years, not just fees that I agreed, but all the extras and renovations that never take place, on top, they never have anything available, forget that crap of upon availability, they rather give our units to non members and make the profit, since the members money is for sure because of contract. They have no consideration whatsoever, I can't afford to go nowhere, because I have to pay more than $2700 yearly to them, sometimes more, and still they have the nerve to tell me they don't have nothing available, can you imaging all the things that I could do with all the money I have given to this people? we were young and trusted them, now I have two boys,10 and 15 that I can't take anywhere , I lost my job, and things are so bad economically, please include me in any law suit agaist Club Land'Or International, you have my full support , I can give you all my information and records with this people. please let me know...

Linnette N.
Nov 16, 2010

you need to see the other forums about this subject e.g. "can't even give them one star"

Rita W.
Apr 01, 2012

Your are not alone. Go to Red week.com Can;t even give them 1 star. Contact Christine. Our numbers are growing as we add information and continue to share. The pattern is emerging. Many from that site have joined the private group. You will get better responses from that Blog. Christine had a court date Nov 14 and is now out of her contract. NO more fees for her. She continues to help others. There is no cost and she will screen everyone to make sure you are for real with your issues Look at pages 20-25 for info.

K T.
Apr 01, 2012

When was the last time you went? Do you have pictures? Have you tried to get information from Club Land'or?

K T.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.