Aug 13, 2010

Hello, and welcome to the Donate for a Cause thread on RedWeek. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your interest, and to welcome any questions that you may have about the organization, the programs, and the donation process, as well as any other general questions you may have. Much of the information that you will need is available on our website, http://www.donateforacause.org/faq , but I will be more than happy to answer them here for you.

Since the timeshare industry has been in decline, and our organization has experienced an influx of submissions, we have decided that now is the time to have a presence here on the message boards. We encourage all interested parties to research our programs, ask questions, and make smart, informed decisions about their vacation ownership.

With that being said, I would like to, again, welcome you to the Donate for a Cause thread here on RedWeek, and I look forward to answering all of your questions.

Dfc A.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.