Timeshare Exchanges

If I want to bank a week from my timeshare to use later...??

Sep 07, 2010

New to this...we have a timeshare with RCI...and now a membership with REDWEEK. We won't be using our timeshare this year..(which we love)...so were looking at banking it..so we could use it for another exchange. :) Do we have to Bank first with RCI..or can we bank the points on Red week and use for other exchanges etc?? Clueless in Kansas City. :) Thanks!

Dr. P.
Sep 08, 2010

drp17 wrote:
New to this...we have a timeshare with RCI...and now a membership with REDWEEK. We won't be using our timeshare this year..(which we love)...so were looking at banking it..so we could use it for another exchange. :) Do we have to Bank first with RCI..or can we bank the points on Red week and use for other exchanges etc?? Clueless in Kansas City. :) Thanks!
In any and every exchange company I know of, you must FIRST make and hold an actual, confirmed reservation. Otherwise, you have nothing specific to "deposit" in the first place. Also, as should be very obvious, you cannot "deposit" the same week with more than one exchange company. You first need to make a reservation, then choose ONE exchange company with which to "deposit" that particular reserved week.

KC

Last edited by ken1193 on Sep 08, 2010 04:52 AM

Sep 08, 2010

drp17 wrote:
Do we have to Bank first with RCI..or can we bank the points on Red week and use for other exchanges etc?? Clueless in Kansas City. :) Thanks!

No, you can't bank with RCI then bank with Redweek .... once banked it's banked with whatever exchange company you chose in the first place.

R P.
Feb 06, 2011

Please bank my week for 2011 as we were unable to find a timeshare for the the week we planned to travel also it is not necesssary to continue theo search RCI has provided.

Thank You Linda Pisciotta

Linda P.
Feb 07, 2011

lindap513 wrote:
Please bank my week for 2011 as we were unable to find a timeshare for the the week we planned to travel also it is not necesssary to continue theo search RCI has provided.

Linda, you have to bank your week yourself and be aware that Redweek's exchange system is now www.dae.com ....

R P.
Feb 07, 2011

jayjay wrote:
lindap513 wrote:

Linda, you have to bank your week yourself and be aware that Redweek's exchange system is now www.dae.com ....

Actually, it's daelive.com. Dae.com will take you to some Asian website that has nothing to do with timeshares.

Lance C.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.