Buying, Renting, and Selling Timeshares

AARP article - Timeshare Reselling Scams

Nov 05, 2010

(copy and paste url below)

http://www.aarp.org/money/scams-fraud/info-10-2010/crackdown_intensifies_against_timeshare_reselling_scams.html

R P.
Nov 05, 2010

The article also mentions Redweek and Tug as legitimate entities to list timeshares for sale.

R P.
Nov 18, 2010

I posted my timeshare for sale with Sell My Timeshare Now at the beginning of the year. Since then I didn't have one response. I even tried to rent one week with them with no response. They took my money up front and I never heard from them again. I even called and lowered my price. I just sold it on my own without this companies help. This company is a scam. Beware everybody. Don't throw your money away by using this company.

Diane M.
Nov 19, 2010

dianem117 wrote:
I posted my timeshare for sale with Sell My Timeshare Now at the beginning of the year. Since then I didn't have one response. I even tried to rent one week with them with no response. They took my money up front and I never heard from them again. I even called and lowered my price. I just sold it on my own without this companies help. This company is a scam. Beware everybody. Don't throw your money away by using this company.

Don't throw money away by using ANY resale company that charges a large upfront fee !!!!

R P.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.