Club Land'Or Resort

Buy out program from Land'Or

Jun 20, 2014

They have offered owners even better. End the contract and all debt to CLO at no cost. This was rejected by a group of owners as not good enough. An owner named Karen Trinkle sued them and ender her contract and received a $25,000 judgement against them.

Stanley F.
Jun 20, 2014

There is a much better option that releases you without any payments.

Stanley F.
Jun 20, 2014

I would love to get out of my contract at no cost. Is there any proof that this really was offered to owners.

Pat H.
Jun 21, 2014

Yes. It was offered to all 30 some members of a lawsuit brought by members. Contact Christineolsen@hotmail.com.

Stanley F.
Jun 21, 2014

Thank you

Pat H.
Jun 23, 2014

But did she ever receive the judgment monies? Court records say thee was a countersuit.

Terri B.
Jun 23, 2014

stanleyf27 wrote:
They have offered owners even better. End the contract and all debt to CLO at no cost. This was rejected by a group of owners as not good enough. An owner named Karen Trinkle sued them and ender her contract and received a $25,000 judgement against them.
==== But did she ever receive the judgment monies? Court records say there is a counter suit. I never heard of the entire 'group' getting a deal...interesting.

And to be clear..there are no owners at Land'or. Its all by lease.

Terri B.

Last edited by terrib179 on Jun 23, 2014 05:10 AM

Jun 23, 2014

Yes. She had to freeze their accounts to compel them. They did not appear for the countersuit, I believe.

Stanley F.
Jun 24, 2014

My goodness she was certainly powerful to be able to freeze the accounts of a corporation.

Terri B.
Jun 24, 2014

She went to court, demonstrated that she had a judgment against them which they had ignored and asked the judge to freeze their accounts until they satisfied the court order (the judgment).

Stanley F.
Aug 13, 2014

who do I contact if I want out of my CLO contract???? Please Ive been struggling with this problem for many years and feel its hurting my credit. FYI I haven't been paying past due maintenance or special assessments. Is that wrong. Please advise. Ive only used resort once for my Dad.

stanleyf27 wrote:
ClO has released a number of owners from contracts and there is a groundswell of owners suing them. There is a group of about 30 owners suing them now.

Karen M.
Aug 13, 2014

who do I call please?

Karen M.
Sep 09, 2014

I am in need of help in getting out of this money pit.I have 14 years left ,I am retired now and cant afford this waste of money.Any help would be greatly appreciated.Stevenc320

Steven C.
Apr 06, 2015

how do we contact the group suing? I have data about some problems

stanleyf27 wrote:
ClO has released a number of owners from contracts and there is a groundswell of owners suing them. There is a group of about 30 owners suing them now.

C T.
Apr 07, 2015

Read the whole string. There was an e-mail address posted last June.

Stanley F.
Jan 29, 2019

MY NAME IS NICK DIGIACOMO I LIVE IN WILLIAMSBURG VA IN ABOUT 2007 I BOUGHT THIS TIMESHARE THEY SHOW ME A MODEL ON SECOND FLOOR SUPPOSED TO HAVE A BIG INDOOR GLOBE , INDOOR FISHING,A INDOOR BAR,PARTY ROOM FOR OCCASIONS,THEY ALSO SAID THEY HAD THIS LADY THAT WAS ONE OF THE TOP AROUND IN MASSAGE & HAIR I WAS LIKE THIS WOULD BE VERY NICE ..WHILE THEY WERE SELLING THESE THEY WERE BRAKING GROUND BEHIND THE BUILDING ..AS TIME WENT ON NO MORE BRAKING GROUND THEY TOLD ME THEY RAN OUT OF MONEY ...DIDNT EVEN START HOW DO YOU RUN OUT OF MONEY.. SO I STOPPED PAYING NOW THEY CAME AFTER ME [NEVER USED THE APT. PART OF IT OR TRADED OFF] ONLY HAD MONTHS SO THEY ARE GARNISHING ME I GUESS THEY ARE OUT OF MONEY AGAIN ANYONE CAN HELP EMAIL ME NICK

Nick D.

Last edited by phyl21 on Jan 29, 2019 03:54 PM

Jan 30, 2019

Nick, The timeshare you are talking about is Colonial Crossings and not Club Land'Or but Land'or International did own it back in 2007. We went to see what it was all about at the invite of Land'or and they put on quite a show of all sorts of wonderful things that were coming and they had started breaking ground in the back like you said but not much ever happened and It went under many years ago and was sold to Holiday Inn so not sure how or why they are coming after you now. I don't believe there was a buyout offer for owners of Colonial Crossings. If you Google Colonial Crossings you will find more information. I suggest you contact an attorney. Good luck!

Tendy L.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.