Travel Tips & Advice

Trip To Balboa Park

Dec 15, 2010

I have been to Balboa Park few times in the past but I have never been able to explore it completely. What could I do? Balboa Park is so vast and the museums it houses are so amazing that you can't explore it one day. So this time on my vacation to San Diego, I am determined to at least visit few museums and gardens. For this reason I have booked my room at California Suites Hotel from where Balboa Park is nearby so I can go to the beautiful park as often as I want. Besides the hotel is also offering good discounts on my stay. One event I don't want to miss is to catch the IMAX screening of film 'Amazing Journeys' in Spanish at the Reuben H. Fleet Science Center in Balboa Park on 19th December. And yes, I also want to see how carnivorous plants in the Botanical Building prey on insects. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Donald R.
Feb 07, 2011

Balboa Park is the biggest park of San Diego. There is also a zoo inside the park. To me, the supreme thing I got to observe was the rose and cactus gardens. It's the Central Park of San Diego

Rxd M.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.