Buying, Renting, and Selling Timeshares

TIMESHARES "DIRTY LITTLE SECRETS" EXPOSED!

Jan 24, 2011

After 21 years in the timeshare industry, I had enough of the lies, embellishments, half truths, and outright "heat" to sell this product. Because of this, I wrote a report exposing exactly how timeshare companies work, from the sales process to the financials. I do not want ANYTHING for this information. I simply want the owners to know where there money goes, and what the options are. If you would like the information, simply email me, and I will send it to you.

Unlike your timeshare, there are NO STRINGS ATTACHED!

insidetimeshare@yahoo.com

I wish you all well.

Howard T.
Jan 25, 2011

Please send a copy of yor report to gogginb@sbcglobal.net

Thanks

Bill G.
Jan 25, 2011

please send us a copy. thank you!

firedudesbaby68@yahoo.com

Andrea S.
Jan 26, 2011

I had a little exposure to Global Resorts Management yesterday. They called my widowed mother and offered her a huge amount of money to sell her timeshare in Orlando. And all she had to do was let them charge $999 to her credit card. They offered her a guarantee, but when she asked them to send a copy of the contract including the guarantee, they told her it was against FL law to send the contract before the money changed hands. They also told her she had to make an agreement with them last evening or they wouldn't be able to do the deal. She called both me and my older sister and asked for our advice since we are both timeshare owners and have had some experiences with these "re-sell" operations. I called Global and told the receptionist that they would not be doing business with my mother unless the salesperson returned my call. When he did, I got the standard speech regarding how reliable and solid they are as a business, how satisfied their customers are, etc. I asked the salesperson to send me a copy of the contract and guarantees via e-mail if he wanted to talk to my mother again. I received them last night and reviewed them thoroughly. The guarantees are as follows: 1) If they don't sell your timeshare in the first 90 days, they will continue to market it at their own expense until it does sell. (If they don't sell it initially, there is a high probability that it will not sell at all) and 2) If you sell your timeshare within 90 before they are able to sell it, your money will be returned to you. (So you will have to do all the work yourself or hire someone else to sell it to get your money back. )

In short, do not do business with these people. They are a high-pressure outfit that preys on elderly folks. If you want to get rid of a timeshare, good luck. We gave one of ours away for nothing just to get rid of the maintenance and exchange fees. Warn your parents or older friends to throw their literature in the trash and use their caller ID to screen these calls out.

Christy N.
Jan 26, 2011

I personally do not think it is a good idea to post one's email address on a public forum. You could be inundated with unwanted email from various timeshare scams.

Carvan A.
Jan 26, 2011

I agree. I have not seen a single resale company that actually did what they say they would do! EVER!

Howard T.
Jan 26, 2011

I agree with that as well, Carvana. I listed my address in order for owners to contact me, of thier own free will, in order to get the information. I could have "spammed" a huge email blast, but what good would that have done? If folks want the information, simply email me and I will send it toot sweet. If not, God Bless, and good luck. That is fair, isn't it?

Howard T.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.