Timeshare Companies

Property Relief / IAVacations, Sevierville, TN

Jun 27, 2017

Yes it's 2439 Newport hwy on sevierville tn

Amy S.
Jun 27, 2017

Vp title, vacation experts international, ts timeshare, elite vacations, and timeshare connections are all the companies ran in different people's names for Kelly Williams and Stacy Gillispie they take your money say you have 21 days to change your mind but they take forever to do there job so your out of the 21 days BIG SCAM he even sells people fake timeshares be careful people

Amy S.
Jun 27, 2017

2439 Newport hwy sevierville tn

Amy S.
Sep 19, 2017

Sorry Don I just saw this now. See my Jan 19 post and contact Ray Brown. The Ebay name they used was timesharconnection_0 (143)98.1 and the title company was VP Title which I am posting for the benefit of someone who asked about this eBay seller.

Lincoln T.
Jan 17, 2018

We have finally completed a simple timeshare exchange, after 11 months of delays, excuses, lies and just all around unprofessional service. VP Title in particular has no idea how to do a timeshare exchange that is very straight forward and easy...just follow the directions from the parent timeshare resort. Which VP can not do. We finally ended up working with the resort and the timeshare owner directly. The original listing on ebay was by timeshareconnection and they apparently use VP to do the paperwork. This began in February of 2017 and just finished this week January 2018. If you end up having to do any kind of business with these companies, be ready for ignored emails, phone calls, and repeated emails and phone calls. Then, if you hear from Jessica at VP, she will make excuses and promise that "almost done, maybe next week, just waiting on the resort"...etc. Beware......

Hal H.
Mar 26, 2018

HI

SO NO ONE RECOMMEND TO BUY FROM EBAY SELLER timesharconnection_0 ? I AM ABOUT TO BID ON TIMESHARE THAT ENDING BIDS WITHINI FEW HOURS

ARUBA vacation week
Apr 17, 2018

Seeing how this was posted August 2016 I was just checking to see how it went with the attorney filing suite against Property Relief, VP Title, etc. I have also become a victim and would like to know how to get results.

Sheila R.
May 22, 2018

Their new company is http://www.myelitevacation.com/. Same fax number, Ms. Jacqueline Gillespie, Managing Member. Same style website as VP Title's http://www.vptitlecompany.com/, just a different 800 # BBB listing here: https://www.bbb.org/knoxville/business-reviews/travel-clubs/elite-vacation-group-in-sevierville-tn-90027097. Interesting to note that they claim on the new website 30 years experience, but on BBB they were only recently listed. Waiting to see if they will honor their promise to credit my AMEX, especially since I notified AMEX directly and sent them all the documentation where they said in writing that they would refund the charge. Will keep you posted.

Colleen R.
May 22, 2018

Good luck. If you have any trouble see my 1/29/17 post in this forum. I noticed they just popped up under a new Ebay ID elvaca42

Lincoln T.
May 22, 2018

Thanks for this lincolnt3. Ebay has also discontinued timeshareconnections_0 account. Lesson learned. Ask who handles the closing before bidding, so they can be checked out as well. I've already purchased a DVC property, 3 cars and much more on Ebay with absolutely no problem. My brother-in-law is an attorney, whose forte is Contract Breach and Fraud Claims, so that is also my back-up for a full-out lawsuit, if they don't refund me.

Colleen R.
May 23, 2018

timesharconnection may have been closed but they sprang up again under Ebay ID elvaca42. They have a Marriott Ko Olina and a Newport Coast listed right now.

Lincoln T.
May 25, 2018

My AMEX dispute was settled in my favor and I have been credited the full amount.

Thanks everyone!

Colleen R.
May 25, 2018

I just got screwed out of six vacations and I just saw this website because I'm not getting anything in return somebody contact me for a class action against this company that keeps changing names as I see it

John Z.
May 25, 2018

Don't do it I just got scammed out of six properties and no return calls now

John Z.
May 26, 2018

No need for class action. See my 1/29/17post located in this thread.

Lincoln T.
May 26, 2018

The problem I see with the class action lawsuit is that even if you are successful and win is collecting any money . These people spend it as fast as it comes in and if they have enough judgments against them they just simply go out of business and open under a new name the next day .

Don P.
Aug 21, 2018

Here is their newest listing under a new name: https://www.ebay.com/i/142910342024?ul_noapp=true and https://www.ebay.com/sch/tra3213/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

I know because now I have been blocked from asking questions. Since my last experience, I now ask any seller who the closing company is (if not listed) so I can check them out. After I got my refund from AMEX, I asked the next seller of the next property who the title company was (again, another new seller name but it looked suspicious and seller state was Tennessee), and they never responded. Now I'm just blocked. I wish there was some way I could warn unsuspecting bidders. So I'll post here as I find them.

Colleen R.
Mar 12, 2019

Bought a timeshare form tra3213 almost four months ago. Was updated initially from the title company , TS Title. Few weeks ago they mentioned that the paperwork is in the mail but it is already three weeks and did not get anything . No responses for emails and phone call from both of them - KB Travel ( tra3213) and TS Title. Paid from my bank account , so there is no guarantee from PayPal. Will appreciate any feedback on who to contact and what to do!!!

Itsik Y.
Mar 12, 2019

Unfortunately it takes time to process all the paperwork . Paypal will probably allow you a few months to dispute the charge if there is a problem . If you purchased the property I don't see any reason why they wouldn't finish the paperwork . It's the seller that usually gets ripped off .

Don P.

Last edited by donp196 on Mar 12, 2019 03:07 PM

Mar 12, 2019

Did not pay with PayPal - sent a check to TS Title but the cleared check shows VP Title ..

Itsik Y.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.