Buying, Renting, and Selling Timeshares

Selling a Mayan Palace Timeshare

Jan 22, 2015

Ditto to what Don said.

This is a very common scam. I'm assuming that these clowns called you out of the blue claiming they can sell your unit for a whack of money beyond your wildest dreams. Believe it or not, the majority of timeshares in Mexico are worth about zero dollars.

Their ploy is to paralyze you with excitement and stop you from thinking rationally. There are many stories like yours on these forums about how owners got drawn in by these empty promises and sent hundreds of dollars to these scam artists.

Don't get sucked in!

Lance C.
Apr 29, 2015

Careful, its a SCAM.

I have been contacted by 1st Choice Broker out of Houston Texas and National Federal Financial BEWARE of these people, they contacted me telling me that they had a buyer lined up and that they would use a broker to complete this transaction where the corporate buyer wanted to pay me $16,550 for the $10,000 Dollar timeshare we bought with the Mayan Palace. we used it once and it was nice but now I am out $10k for 1 week vacation where they will pick you up in a free ride, give you free breakfast and then you pay them their $10k.

do not do it, I wish I could get out of this timeshare

Joe G.
Apr 29, 2015

do not do it! they used a same tactic on me, different company (National Federal Financial ) & 1st Choice Broker, they all want money to promise you a sell thru a broker who has money deposited to you already. all with fake contracts and papers signed my who knows who.

Joe G.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.