Travel Tips & Advice

Counting days for a New Year vacation in San Diego

Dec 22, 2011

Just few days left for 2011. This year has passed too fast. Now that the world is ending in 2012, I want to make the most of my life. Just kidding. I don't know and I don't care whether the world will come to an end or not. All I know is I want to have a great New Year vacation. I along with my friends are going to San Diego on 29th. Nightlife in Gaslamp Quarter, San Diego is rocking. Our itinerary includes beaches, Gaslamp Quarter and La Jolla. I have reserved room at the California Suites Hotel as it is offering us attractive discounts. Please suggest if you have any ideas about some interesting events or activities which the locals host in San Diego during New Year?

Kate W.
Dec 28, 2011

Hi, First of all,I appreciate your cheeriness and your destination choice also.As we know,these are the most beautiful and attractive destinations of the world and you could enjoy there a lot.I have never get a chance to go there,but I hope that,it would be great experience in your life.So,please share your great experience with us after visiting.

Waiting for your reply.....

Michael R.

Last edited by marty8084 on Dec 28, 2011 10:23 PM

Jan 12, 2012

Hi michaelr763. Thank you so much for replying. I had a terrific time. On 31st I partied with my friends at Gaslamp Quarter- it has got rocking nightlife. And then there was Old Town. There I enjoyed listening to the traditional Mariachi music, and gorged on authetic Mexican food. Old Town is all about old world charm.

San Diego is a stunningly beautiful city. It has lots to offer. If you are a history buff, you can visit various historic sites such as Old Town State Historic Park. Then there are sandy beaches, museums and lots more. I suggest you must go there.

Kate W.

Last edited by katew71 on Jan 12, 2012 10:55 PM

Feb 29, 2012

I don't really know any places but I just wanted to say that when going out during the holidays, watch out for 'holiday taxes' establishments might add to your bill.

-Ben

Ben C.

Last edited by marty8084 on Feb 29, 2012 02:15 AM

Apr 06, 2012

Hey how was your vacation at San Diego? We are now planning to go there and need some tips as to how it was and where did you stayed and which places should be visited? I am quite excited about Nightlife in Gaslamp Quarter. :)

Gerald A.

Last edited by astephens on Apr 08, 2012 07:02 AM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.