Silver Lakes Vacation Club

Silver Lakes Mission Villas - need help - contact pls

Jan 09, 2012

We upgraded from SLVC to Mission Villas under the multiple week ownership, and were told by the Silver Lake team that we would be responsible for only one maintenance week annually. We are now being told that all maintenance weeks regardless of usage are to be paid. This to us, is a drastic change from what we were told initially.

If you have a similar situation, please private message *PM me, as we are seeking guidance as to what options are available to us.

M B.

Last edited by swift50 on Jan 10, 2012 05:34 PM

Sep 09, 2012

This sounds like more of the same. On Sept. 7, 2012 Silver Lakes Vacation Club (the overriding management of Mission Villas as well as their sales organization WDB Marketing and its owner William Bunch, as well as the past general manager (who still works for the company) were found guilty of Breach of Contract, Breach of Fiduciary Duty, Breach of Covenant of Good Faith and violations of the Timeshare Act of 2004.

Thia is NOT an organization you want to be involved with.

You can find out more about the lawsuit and repercusions as things move forward at www.aftslvc.com

Kris K.
Nov 07, 2012

We are starting a new lawsuit. If you want help call me at 805-577-1808

kris5 wrote:
This sounds like more of the same. On Sept. 7, 2012 Silver Lakes Vacation Club (the overriding management of Mission Villas as well as their sales organization WDB Marketing and its owner William Bunch, as well as the past general manager (who still works for the company) were found guilty of Breach of Contract, Breach of Fiduciary Duty, Breach of Covenant of Good Faith and violations of the Timeshare Act of 2004.

Thia is NOT an organization you want to be involved with.

You can find out more about the lawsuit and repercusions as things move forward at www.aftslvc.com

Linda D.
Nov 07, 2012

We are looking for people that didn't know about the lawsuit with Silver Lakes/Mission Villas and missed out on getting help. If you need help call me at 805-577-1808.

Linda D.
Jan 15, 2013

I read your note. Sounds like the AFTSL suit. I'm looking for people who purchased after July, 2010, to step forward, as the CA DRE believes that our purchase may have been the last one to date. My Email is: blfranke@cox.net. Please let us hear from you.

Louis F.
Sep 26, 2013

I too, am sick and tired of the treatment that I have received from Silver Lakes management. I was not part of the first law suit, so I would like to talk to anyone that may be able to help me with my issues with Silver Lakes' management. So I am going to try to call this number, in case I am unable to a get hold of anyone at this number please reply back to me via this posting . Thank you !

Mark W.

Last edited by markw351 on Sep 26, 2013 09:42 PM

Oct 07, 2013

contacting you. Silver Lakes lost the suit in Superior Court on 12 counts of fraud. Do you have a public report, and if so, what is the date? Is it expired? They had to pay back a lot of money to the above people in this law suit. Look at your public report.

Louis F.
Oct 08, 2013

As of late summer 2012, Silver Lakes Vacation Club/Mission Villas did not have an active Public Report. The last legal public report had expired in 2006. That was part of the law suit. You would need to check with the Department of Real Estate in California to see if they have actually gotten a new valid one in the last year.

Kris K.
Nov 15, 2013

We are trying to get the next group of people together to go after SLVC. Give me a call at (626) 945-9284 and I will give you the latest details. Ron

Ron V.
Nov 20, 2013

Not sure if you have heard that a second group has been formed to sue Silver Lakes again. If you have not talked to Linda already then call me, Ron, at (626) 945-9284 and I will fill you in on the details.

Ron V.
Dec 01, 2013

Saw your message. I don't recall getting a call from you. If you still want help call me ASAP. 805-577-1808

markw351 wrote:
I too, am sick and tired of the treatment that I have received from Silver Lakes management. I was not part of the first law suit, so I would like to talk to anyone that may be able to help me with my issues with Silver Lakes' management. So I am going to try to call this number, in case I am unable to a get hold of anyone at this number please reply back to me via this posting . Thank you !

Linda D.
Aug 31, 2014

would like more information on getting on board with the next lawsuit

Kat V.
Aug 31, 2014

Just wondering are Linda and Ron working together on the lawsuit? Or who do we call.

Kat V.
Aug 31, 2014

The second law suit was settled.

Mark W.
Mar 19, 2022

Hi Mark, Were you able to get out of your Silver Lakes Vacation Club in Helendale, CA? Or did you look in to the Membership Termination that was offered in 2021?

Shirley K.
Mar 19, 2022

Hi, my Dad also had this same happen to him. Do you still own the timeshare at Silver Lakes Vacation Club in Helendale, CA?

Shirley K.
Mar 19, 2022

Regarding Silver Lakes Vacation Club in Helendale, CA has anyone received information about the Membership Termination offered in 2021? Or 2022? Did anyone successfully transfer their membership back to Silver Lakes via Membership Termination offered in 2021? Or 2022?

Shirley K.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.