Oyster Bay Beach Resort

Owners on resale

Jul 10, 2014

seans149 wrote:
I do rent most of my two bedroom units, however they are on the ocean view & marina view on the southern part of the resort closest to the beach without the elevator access. The only units that have elevator access are the two buildings adjacent to the lighthouse tower. I hope this helps. Sean

Hi Sean,

If I may ask, how do you go about renting out your timeshare units? Also, do you belong to Interval Intl for exchanging?

Thanks, KLJ

K L.
Jan 07, 2015

How much did u pay?

Avi I.
Jan 07, 2015

Its nothing more than a pyramid scam. They see us as fish.

Avi I.
Mar 14, 2015

I rent it out when I dont ues it.....but it is hard pressed to make even what I spend on costs and then listing. I just wish I could sell my even year unit. Have one sitting on the bank and another coming next year....screwed again.

Carol H.
Mar 26, 2015

How much are the maintenance fees at oyster bay

Scott G.
Mar 26, 2015

I think it was 500 before now I recv'd some sort of prepayment tabs sent in the mail that add up to 800 extra. They keep askn for money for everything u can imagine. But nothing has improved there aside from the new luxury condos (towers) they either sold or only rent. Still can't seem to find out where is this user group that someone setup to do something about all this scamming. Can someone plz direct me?

Avi I.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.