Travel Tips & Advice

Safety Tips

Jun 11, 2012

When you are planning for any tour by your car, then there are some tips to care. the first is that when you are going first check your car breaks, oil and gears. If there is any requirement to change them, then change these so there be no problem later on.check the cars break and keep secure by locking the car.There are many activities you can provide for kids in the car. Pack a kit of books, maps, stickers, their favorite compact discs and travel games.

Dep J.
Jul 16, 2012

Wow, great tips for me because I have a plan to go Miami beach in the end of this month and I think these are great tips for all those who want to travel with their own vehicle. gold coast family accommodation

Adrian C.

Last edited by adrianc42 on Jul 21, 2012 12:24 AM

Jul 20, 2012

really grate tips for travel i always remember all of the things when i go outside from my city .

Breet H.
Sep 20, 2012

yes , you are right . before travel with we have to check the petrol and many other thing of car. Thanks for your tips Great

Eithan P.
Oct 07, 2012

We have to take first aid box with ourselves during travelling. We have to check our tires also.

Steve D.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.