Timeshare Companies

Grand Solmar

Jun 23, 2012

What is the best way to let the developer know that we are extremely disappointed on how our timeshare purchase was handled on June 16th 2012. There was a huge element of trust that we put into their hands. I am already talking to my credit card company about disputing the changes (all of them). We paid the maintenance fee for the penthouse over a week ago. We still have not received any kind of confirmation number. This is a breach of contract. We were originally told that we would have our confirmation number on Weds. Then told it will come Sat. Now we are told we have to wait until Monday. This is ridiculous and insulting. We could have been great customers, but feel we got played. If we don't get any confirmation by Monday, not only are we going to dispute the credit card charges for the purchases and the maintenance fees, we are also going to seek legal advice in order to get out of this contract. No one should have made us a promise they couldnt keep. I remember distinctly saying that "this is a deal breaker. If you can give us the penthouse for the week of Aug 29th-Sept 5th, we will sign up if not, then we wont". I hope this can all be worked out, but right now, I am not seeing it happen. Any advice?

Suzanne M.
Jun 23, 2012

Gotta say that Jason Crosson came through. Love when things work out in the end.

Suzanne M.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.