Timeshare Companies

Murray and McGuire Management Group/M&M Mgmt. Group

Oct 15, 2012

It's a scam plain and simple. They lure you in with an offer that is " too good to be true ". They claim there are no upfront fees but as soon as they set the hook they come up with all kinds of " fees " that have to be paid before the sale can be complete. If you are foolish enough to send them money then they come up with another " fee " that has to be paid to the Govt. They continue to bleed you dry until you finally stop sending them money.

Then it gets better. Down the road someone contacts you claiming to be from another comapny. The say that they can recover the money you lost to the scammers. It's another scam. They will demand more money upfront until they bleed you dry. Once they have you on the " sucker list " they pass that along to others to prey on you.

Stop the insanity and cut your loses. This industry is ripe with scammers especially in Mexico. It's the new Nigerian Lottery Scam.

Don P.
Oct 15, 2012

donp196 wrote:
It's a scam plain and simple. They lure you in with an offer that is " too good to be true ". They claim there are no upfront fees but as soon as they set the hook they come up with all kinds of " fees " that have to be paid before the sale can be complete. If you are foolish enough to send them money then they come up with another " fee " that has to be paid to the Govt. They continue to bleed you dry until you finally stop sending them money.

Then it gets better. Down the road someone contacts you claiming to be from another comapny. The say that they can recover the money you lost to the scammers. It's another scam. They will demand more money upfront until they bleed you dry. Once they have you on the " sucker list " they pass that along to others to prey on you.

Stop the insanity and cut your loses. This industry is ripe with scammers especially in Mexico. It's the new Nigerian Lottery Scam.

I actually had them send me what appears to be a legal document stating no further investment would have to be made and a guarantee of reimbursement. I know this all sounds to good to be true and I am as skeptical as the next person. If this is a scam how is it that there has not been any law suits or BBB warnings of these particular companies, there is a BBB warning for another company. I appreciate the feed back but I am wondering if there is anyone out there that has gone as far with this as I have, I am in to this deep. If anyone out there lives in Dallas or Chicago have they tried to visit the address that they have to see if they actually do business there. I will certainly keep posting until I get to the end of this one way or another and if I lose my investment I am going to make some serious waves in their direction.

Roger T.
Oct 15, 2012

You're dealing with people in Mexico. Just in case you haven't heard it's like the wild west down there. There is no law enforcement for this industry. Just like the Nigerian Lottery scam you are chasing people in a country that doesn't have the resources to go after people for minor crimes. Once your money has gone south of the border it's gone for good gringo. Let us know how it works out for you. Don't shoot the messenger.

Don P.

Last edited by donp196 on Oct 15, 2012 03:53 PM

Oct 16, 2012

kene78 wrote:
It's smelling like a SCAM..... Out of the Blue, I received a call from a Brian A. Hall, (214) 736-9572 of M&M Mgmt. Group, in Dallas, Tx. wondering if we wanted to sell our Mayan "Palace" Timeshare in Mexico.... It sounded somewhat credible, as he stated that he worked for the Holiday Group. in Seattle, Wa. and was involved when we upgraded our Tahoe Seasons Resort property to the Mayan palace in 2006. He was also un aware that we had upgraded our 1 BR Mayan palace to a 2 BR Grand Mayan.... He said that he has a Corporation that wants to buy our unit as a tax writeoff. He initially offered $48,250... went up to $58,500 after he learned of the 2 BR... and now says that $64,000 is sitting in Escrow, with Pioneer Financial and Closing Services (Walter Bergman) Chicago, Ill. (312) 488-1878/1901 He offered us time to review the contract with our Lawyer, whomever...

Everything has sounded to be on the up and up, but why would someone call us out of the blue? Also, give us that kind of money? They haven't asked for any monies yet, except for an 8% commission, whether it sells or not. Comments?

#1. corporations don't buy timeshares

#2. there are no timeshares selling for $64K

#3. this entity called you out of the blue = huge red flag

#4. you said, "They haven't asked for any monies yet, except for an 8% commission, WHETHER IT SELLS OR NOT" .... you previously stated that there was money sitting in escrow from the buyers, if so then it's supposedly already been sold .... all of this BS should have raised a red flag with you.

R P.

Last edited by jayjay on Oct 18, 2012 05:34 AM

Oct 17, 2012

I do business one step at a time, and when asked for a deposit before the transaction is completed with wired funds in my account, I tell them up front I do not pay in advance. I was given the Murray and McGuire Management co. in Dallas, TX as their company. I was also told of there closing co. in Chicago as Premier Financial and closing services. I verified the phone number of both to find neither existed. I did follow up on the phone number agent Elliot Morgan gave me, and it was an answering service not giving any business name, just wait please for the next agent, etc. Anyway, today I told E. Morgan I would pay the transfer fee from the wired money verified in my bank. I knew that would not happen, but I strung the thieves along a little. I finally told them no money until I have verified the wired money first. I knew that was not acceptable to them. I said Good Bye. Russell Lende, Sr. Seaside, OR

Russell L.
Dec 18, 2012

I live in Chicago and was recently contacted by a La. firm called Beyond Marketing Group being serviced by another company in Wisconsin called, Unlimited Fianancial Services...they are supposedly the closing company for the transaction. We have been communicating for weeks and I researched both finding negative on them, believing they were legitimate! Now I see where people from all over the country are trying to get info on the Unlimited Group and they are not at their listed business address! We are supposed to be closing this week and funds distributed by 12-28-12, we wired money to take care of our buyout on our maintenance fee to the Mayan Palace. Would love to hear from anyone who has had any dealings/info about these companies! preid121@gmail.com or call 847-346-7756

Paula R.
Dec 19, 2012

Cut your loses and walk away. The closing will never happen. They will now come up with another " fee " that has to be paid before you can close the deal. They will keep bleeding you of your money until you finally wise up. To prove my point just tell them to finish the deal without any more expense and that will be the last you hear from them. The money you spent is gone. You have been placed on the " sucker list ". Down the road you will probably be contacted by someone claiming they can recover the money you originally lost. It's the scammers trying to get even more money from you.

Sorry to give you the bad news, but please don't shoot the messenger.

Don P.
Dec 19, 2012

You are absolutely correct. I just wish I found these postings before I made the decision to deal with these pieces of dirt. I would like to make these peoples live as difficult as possible and get the message out to other unsuspecting hard working people. Any ideas?

Roger T.
Dec 19, 2012

I don't think my first message went through for some reason but I am sorry that you did not get the message sooner. I too have sent money and not just the closing costs. It sounded so real and they really made me feel comfortable(Walter Bergman-Premier Financial and Natalie Walker-M&M Management) Do Not under any circumstances send these pieces of *&%# any more of your hard earned money. I don't even think they reside in the States, they just use an address that exists. I spoke with a Lawyer that has an office close to where Premier Financial says they have an office and he thinks they would not be there, of course it would cost me more money for him to send someone there to see for sure. I read another article about this and it said these scammers are in places like Costa Rica and use the voip phones to prevent people from actually tracking them down. I am going to make it my lifes work to get my moneys worth of preventing them from getting any more of someone elses.

Roger T.
Dec 20, 2012

rogert67 wrote:
You are absolutely correct. I just wish I found these postings before I made the decision to deal with these pieces of dirt. I would like to make these peoples live as difficult as possible and get the message out to other unsuspecting hard working people. Any ideas?

You can do like DonP, Lance and me by becoming a dedicated member of this forum in getting out the message concerning this (and other) timeshare scammers.

When using Google to find information on any timeshare related company all information related to that company will pop up on Google .... that's a good way of getting your message across.

R P.

Last edited by jayjay on Dec 20, 2012 08:22 AM

Dec 20, 2012

jayjay wrote:
rogert67 wrote:

You can do like DonP, Lance and me by becoming a dedicated member of this forum in getting out the message concerning this (and other) timeshare scammers.

When using Google to find information on any timeshare related company all information related to that company will pop up on Google .... that's a good way of getting your message across.

I will but the thing is I did not find this Forum until it was too late. I did send a complaint to the Texas BBB which will not do anything for me but the issue should show up on their web site. I also did place a bug in the ear of a news station in Dallas that does investigative reporting. Scamming is not a new thing so I do not have my hopes up that they will do anything but it is worth a try. I plan on getting my moneys worth in trying to make these scammers life more difficult. Anyone with any other ideas, I would love to hear them.

Roger T.
Jan 18, 2013

I have been scammed also. What do we do? Has anyone started a process?

kene78 wrote:
It's smelling like a SCAM..... Out of the Blue, I received a call from a Brian A. Hall, (214) 736-9572 of M&M Mgmt. Group, in Dallas, Tx. wondering if we wanted to sell our Mayan "Palace" Timeshare in Mexico.... It sounded somewhat credible, as he stated that he worked for the Holiday Group. in Seattle, Wa. and was involved when we upgraded our Tahoe Seasons Resort property to the Mayan palace in 2006. He was also un aware that we had upgraded our 1 BR Mayan palace to a 2 BR Grand Mayan.... He said that he has a Corporation that wants to buy our unit as a tax writeoff. He initially offered $48,250... went up to $58,500 after he learned of the 2 BR... and now says that $64,000 is sitting in Escrow, with Pioneer Financial and Closing Services (Walter Bergman) Chicago, Ill. (312) 488-1878/1901 He offered us time to review the contract with our Lawyer, whomever...

Everything has sounded to be on the up and up, but why would someone call us out of the blue? Also, give us that kind of money? They haven't asked for any monies yet, except for an 8% commission, whether it sells or not. Comments?

Gail R.
Jan 18, 2013

I have been scammed too. Many thousands. Do not sent any more money to them.

rogert67 wrote:
I am in the process of what I think is a sale of our timeshare with M & M in Dallas TX and Premier Financial in Chicago. It has been a bit of a run around with wire transfers and I am into it for many thousands. They sound very legitimate but after reading a few of these articles I am starting to wonder. Just wait a bit so I can let you know how mine turns out.

Gail R.
Jan 18, 2013

Is there anything we can do? Contact our congressmen?

donp196 wrote:

Gail R.
Jan 18, 2013

I dealt with M & & Management Group and with premier financial closing services. Lost $30,0000 It is a scam. Is there anything we can do?

Gail R.
Jan 18, 2013

I live in Minnesota. I will be happy to contact your radio person in Texas if you are interested. I am thinking of contacting National Public Radio. What do you think?

rogert67 wrote:
jayjay wrote:
rogert67 wrote:

I will but the thing is I did not find this Forum until it was too late. I did send a complaint to the Texas BBB which will not do anything for me but the issue should show up on their web site. I also did place a bug in the ear of a news station in Dallas that does investigative reporting. Scamming is not a new thing so I do not have my hopes up that they will do anything but it is worth a try. I plan on getting my moneys worth in trying to make these scammers life more difficult. Anyone with any other ideas, I would love to hear them.

Gail R.
Jan 18, 2013

Here is another one that is a scam: Resort Notification Department 801 Brickell Avenue, Suite 900 Miami, FL 33131 They ask you to call 1-888-882-1546 and you may qualify to completely and permanently eliminate all future Maintenance Fee Bills.

centrala wrote:
Company Name: ANY COMPANY ASKING FOR A FEE IN ADVANCE

WE are currently investigating a group of companies who are involved in SUPOSEDLY buying and selling Time Shares in Mexico and many other countries.

We are warning you, that any company that is asking you for tax fees, broker fees, certificate fees, legal fees and ask you to send the funds because they will be returned to you IS A SCAM. THE FOLLOWING COMPANIES AND NAMES ARE SCAMS

http://www.apfinancialsolutions.com/

http://www.bsmanagements.com/

http://www.totalcrediting.com/index_english.html

http://www.FamilyOfficePartnership.com

http://www.exclusive-propertymanagement.com/

http://www.thegarnergroup.com/buyer-info

http://www.all-starequityinternational.com

http://globalequityvalue.com/

Premier Financial and Closing Services

Pioneer Financial and Closing Services

NAMES INVOLVED

Timothy Ritter, Lorraine Sanchez, Caroline Mendoza, and Roger Miller Jorge Nunez Walter Bergman

REGARDS, RODOLFO BENITEZ CENTRAL AMERICAN INVESTIGATIONS GROUP WWW.CENTRALAMERICANINVESTIGATIONS.C

Gail R.
Jan 18, 2013

you need to do a police report with your local Police. I have sent an email to NBC Dateline with what is going on and maybe you should to. I have registered a complaint with the BBB for Dallas and Chicago just to have it noted. The more noise the better cause no one will take notice of one persons misfortunes but when there is many it may make a difference. I was thinking of starting my own web site titled "time share Scam Alert" just for people like us that found the info too late. Whether it would reach the top of the Google list is anybody guess but the only way to hit these pieces of crap is where it hurts most and deny them our hard earned money. I am hoping for more feedback, please let me know.

Roger T.
Jan 19, 2013

rogert67 wrote:
you need to do a police report with your local Police. I have sent an email to NBC Dateline with what is going on and maybe you should to. I have registered a complaint with the BBB for Dallas and Chicago just to have it noted. The more noise the better cause no one will take notice of one persons misfortunes but when there is many it may make a difference. I was thinking of starting my own web site titled "time share Scam Alert" just for people like us that found the info too late. Whether it would reach the top of the Google list is anybody guess but the only way to hit these pieces of crap is where it hurts most and deny them our hard earned money. I am hoping for more feedback, please let me know.

You also need to file a complaint with the attorney general in the state the scammers are located ..... you can file online.

R P.
Jan 19, 2013

Bottom line, folks, and the thing that should be foremost in your mind is to NEVER EVER EVER pay any entity a large upfront fee to sell, rent, take ownership of your timeshare or for any other such promises that includes a large upfront fee.

This is the MAIN MANTRA that regular posters on Redweek post. If it sounds to good to be true then 99.99% of the time it's a scam.

R P.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.