Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos

Finisterra Club and Resort Information

Jul 27, 2012

I'm in the process of purchasing a timeshare at the Finisterra Club and Resort in the Palapa Beach Club section and I've never visited the resort. I'm curious about how the new construction is going and if you have heard about any of the plans that the new ownership has for the property.

I have a Executive Suite that is a 1 bedroom, 2 bath, that sleeps 6, with a full kitchen. I have a annual floating week any time except the two weeks at Christmas.

What are these timeshare rooms like? Does it have a washer and dryer in the unit? How is the view from this section of the property? I've read a lot of reviews and they all rave about the location of the property, the staff, and food. The negative seem to point to the temperatures of the pools, and the hotel section being dated. Is this information correct?

If you have any new information about the property I would greatly interested in it. I'm new to the timeshare idea and if you have any advice to pass along I would love to hear it.

Thanks

Troy H.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.