Timeshare Companies

internet 9 problems with interval international

Aug 24, 2012

I have tried to get into Interval International for the last week. Couldn't get in. Finally called them, was asked if I was on IE9, said yes, they told me Interval didn't work yet with IE9 and they're 'working on it'. Then he told me that I needed to take IE9 off my pc and go to IE8 and it would work fine. I replied 'Like that's going to happen". After being yelled at by 2 different tech people, and asking to talk to a manager and being turned down, I hung up. Has anybody else had this problem?

Mimi C.
Aug 25, 2012

houbrmim wrote:
I have tried to get into Interval International for the last week. Couldn't get in. Finally called them, was asked if I was on IE9, said yes, they told me Interval didn't work yet with IE9 and they're 'working on it'. Then he told me that I needed to take IE9 off my pc and go to IE8 and it would work fine. I replied 'Like that's going to happen". After being yelled at by 2 different tech people, and asking to talk to a manager and being turned down, I hung up. Has anybody else had this problem?

If you called II and talked to the techs there and they told you the information above then I would go back to IE8 .... evidently they're experiencing problems with IE9 = it is what it is .

R P.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.