Travel Tips & Advice

Costa Rica travel

Dec 05, 2012

I'll be traveling to Costa Rica end of month. I'm just wondering if anybody has suggestions on the best destinations to visit. I'd also like to do some eco-touring and explore the rainforest. Any input is welcome.

Jesse G.
Dec 07, 2012

I visited Costa Rica last year and I had a great time. If you want to explore the rainforest you can go to Corcovado National Park. There you'll find lots of tropical wildlife like monkeys, sloth, crocodiles and amphibians. They also have great beaches and resorts too, like The Palms Costa Rica at Flamingo Beach, and you can also surf there. And there's also the Tamarindo Beach where you can go scuba diving.

Frank S.
Feb 01, 2013

I visited costa rica a few years back and i enjoyed my visit there quite a lot. So I would provide you with all the places i had visited. 1. Corcovado National Park 2. Palo Verde National Park 3. Santa Rosa National Park 4. Barra Honda Caverns 5. Wilson Botanical Gardens 6. Monteverde

These are one of the most beautiful rainforests of the world. So enjoy your visit there.. !!

Jerome T.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.