Buying, Renting, and Selling Timeshares

Is Key West Resorts by Owner.com legit?

Jul 13, 2013

Aware of this person but I don't know how to deal with all this. I did file a complaint with Attorney General . I want to bring this person to justice. I have been taken advantage of for too long.

Katie L.

Last edited by katiel100 on Jul 13, 2013 06:35 AM

Jul 13, 2013

Steve Anderson is one of his alias names. Please respond and I will tell you where to find him!! ASAP

Elaine E.
Jul 13, 2013

Last edited by freds328 on Aug 14, 2013 08:22 AM

Jul 13, 2013

tytYou can email me! Steve Anderson AKA Michael Harrison is still on this Redweek feed! He has threatened me...and my family! You may be Him! He is a scam artist and he rented my kids home and left them holding the bag! Back rent, enormous electric bill......But, ME (Judith Hunt, Mother of the Used kids) We hired a private investigator...His friends that moved him out....License tag...K19-5bz.....Got the authorities on it! Also, doing fingerprints on the home to find out how many AKA's he has!!! You should see the graphitti he left on the walls! On a Mission...........States attorney is involved!! Read it and Weep....Michael Harrison...aka Keywestresortsbyowner,com aka Steve Anderson...............DON'T THINK FOR ONE MINUTE THAT YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH HURTING MY KIDS! Love the Vero Beach Police Dept!! Born and raised in Vero Beach!!!

Judith H.
Jul 13, 2013

fred...........are you the scam artist...Michael Harrison..? if so.......Get ready to go to jail! If not, YOU email me

Judith H.
Jul 14, 2013

Last edited by freds328 on Aug 14, 2013 08:24 AM

Jul 15, 2013

freds328 wrote:
elaine, no I'm not.. I do have the bank account info for Key West. I can't email you because I am not a paid member of Redweek. He has my money, too.

It makes no difference if you're a paid member or merely a guest .... Redweek does not disclose email addresses in the forums.

R P.
Jul 15, 2013

Me too!!! This guy took me for $661.00. He owed me the refund for about 3 months now. He was E-mailing me every week with a new excuse. Last thing he directly told me was he was in Jacksonville Fla recovering from hip replacement. Couple of weeks before it was knee replacement. Doesn't match with what he told me a couple of months ago about his kid got hurt badly in a soccer game. Most people that have these kind of surgeries don't have childern that young. I have filed complaints with Fla Attorneys General office. They forwarded it to the Keywest Police Dept. and the Florida Agriculture Dept. It was also filed with the ICC.Gov. This is an internet investigative arm of the FBI. Now then it was forwarded to the Indiana Attorneys Generals office. they then forwarded it to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission. I have heard back from all of these agencys except the FTC. Guess we just have to be patient and wait for them to act. Complaint was also filed with BBB. It has been indicated to me that there are a whole gang of these scammers working together and this is a large criminal organization operating in at least 15 states. There was a similar case 3 or 4 years ago operating out of Chicago. They milked us poor fools for $21,000,000 in 2 years. (Details are probably still on the U.S. Attorney's for the Southern District of Illinois website).

Edward K.
Jul 15, 2013

The police already have all of the bank wire transfer information already. If you go to the Secretary of State's office in FLA you can find details of the setup and initiation of the LLC that they set up in Dec. of 12. There is also another person's name on the official record and the incorporation records are signed by Harrison. I was also told that the suite No. listed in the address is not a suite number but a postal drop box number. HMMM Maybe the postal people should know that. Probably illegal.

Edward K.
Jul 15, 2013

I feel so bad for you both! I have had the worst year of my Life!! My Husband was diagnosed with Stage 4 Cancer just two weeks prior to my kids choosing this jerk as a renter....Otherwise, I think they would have thought it through. But, the stress they were under with me....took time from them to do their due diligence! Let me figure out how to give you all pertinent info... I WILL TELL YOU THAT HE IS ON THIS PAGE AS AN ALIAS! HE KNOWS THAT I HAVE POSTED THIS.. He informed my kids to take these negative posts off!! How would he know ...otherwise?? I am the one posting these with three different email addresses!! Must be the guy that keeps saying he Is an attorney or that RedWeek is underinvestigation....I THINK REDWEEK SHOULD DELETE THEM...... So I can speak freely!

Judith H.
Jul 15, 2013

The property manager and detectives are working on all aspects of this Scam Artist! Fingerprints are being analyzed. I have a restraining order being filed against him! ....Friday Morning....Watch the redweek feed! I will have a phone number for all of you that have been scammed.....to call! Do NOT block your call as "Unavailable number" or your call will not be answered. I WANT TO THANK RED WEEK FOR THIS WEBSITE!! You have proved all our doubts that Keywestresortsbyowner was a scam and it is Awesome!! I will pay for membership ....just to stay on your feed! I am beginning to really like dealing with our private investigator...Might be a field I would like to be in...Along with Being a Realtor! Judy ELAINE Luke, Distraught Mother of the Scammed Kids!!

Judith H.
Jul 15, 2013

Last edited by freds328 on Aug 14, 2013 08:24 AM

Jul 15, 2013

Last edited by freds328 on Aug 14, 2013 08:25 AM

Jul 15, 2013

He was spotted in Ramrod Key today.........His name came up on the Tag........Steve Harris.....Keeping track!! Let's work together to get this Scam artist in JAIL for LIFE!

Judith H.
Jul 15, 2013

My Home Phone Is.......772-226-7084 Let's get this dirt bag found!!! I Will answer your calls!

Judith Elaine Luke, Realtor Billero & Billero Properties 1021 Beachland Blvd Vero Beach, Fla 32963

Judith H.
Jul 15, 2013

I am very upset that he moved near my kids and grandkids that live in Sugarloaf.............I don't want this scumbag anywhere near my kids!

Judith H.
Jul 15, 2013

Or My grandkids! He is a drunk and drug addict!! Time is of the essence! My Name can be checked with the VBPD....Non Emergency number....772-569-4600 My Info: Address: 1442 36th Avenue Vero Beach, Fla If you need to verify my identity!

Judith H.
Jul 15, 2013

Fred, That is the reason I questioned your integrity! But, I understand now! :(

Judith H.
Jul 15, 2013

The home he rented from my kids is 2455 Pine Avenue Vero Beach, Fla

That can also be verified with VBPolice Dept! My family name is Hunt!! Judith Elaine Hunt Luke

Judith H.
Jul 19, 2013

My name is David Harris and I own this company, all this *** is coming to and end ! My company offers a full refund to any of your members anytime for any reason.I have a B rating with the BBB and never had a complaint nor ever will, so if your one of the people that posted your no this *** upfront Redweek you are being sued.So far its 3 on this this site are being served papers to come to court this week Name and address are as follows:

SO IF YOU THINK I CANNOT FIND OUT WHO YOU PEOPLE ARE MAKING *** UP AGAINST MY COMPANY YOU'LL SEE ME IN COURT.D HARRIS.

judithh121

David H.

Last edited by davidh1326 on Aug 14, 2013 08:56 AM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.