Timeshare Companies

Miramar,playasdelaspalmas in Costa Rica

Jun 20, 2013

Has anyone bought into this resort.We were misled and bought this letting our other time share go.We have tried contacting them with no avail.We were supposed to get 2 years of RCI free but they did not receive our contract and customer services put us off and now will not answer my e -mails. Any ideas on what I should do

Pearl M.
Jun 21, 2013

pearlm4 wrote:
Has anyone bought into this resort.We were misled and bought this letting our other time share go.We have tried contacting them with no avail.We were supposed to get 2 years of RCI free but they did not receive our contract and customer services put us off and now will not answer my e -mails. Any ideas on what I should do

Is the 2 years with RCI listed in your contract? If so, why don't you make a copy of your contract and email or snail mail it to RCI ..... if the 2 years is not listed in your contract then I don't know that you have a legal leg to stand on.

R P.
Jun 21, 2013

BTW, via searching RCI resorts in Costa Rica, I don't see the resort you mention .... are you sure that's the name of it?

R P.
Jun 21, 2013

In doing more research, it looks like the resort you're referring to might be a hotel (copy and paste url):

http://www.1-costaricalink.com/hotels_guanacaste_costa_rica/hotel_playas_de_las_palmas_costa_rica/hotel_rates_eng.htm

R P.

Last edited by jayjay on Jun 21, 2013 07:33 AM

Jun 21, 2013

Also, you might be interested in reading below (copy and paste url):

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g309243-i4490-k4135685-Condominio_Vertical_Residencial_Jade_in_Guanacaste-Playas_del_Coco_Province_of_Guanacaste.html

R P.
Jun 21, 2013

Definitely the name of it,I also do not find it listed as a timeshare

Pearl M.
Jun 21, 2013

I could do that,thanks

Pearl M.
Jun 21, 2013

Not good news,should never go to those presentations

Pearl M.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.