Daytona Resort & Club

New ownership?

Jul 13, 2013

I heard from a Daytona Beach regular that your Daytona Beach Resort and Club is going to be under new ownership! Is this true?? Is this resort for sale? I am hoping that whomever does buy this property has plenty of money to do many necessary upgrades or gut the place and start over as it is definitely time for a redo! It is a great location as not everyone wants to be directly oceanfront, as that is often times noisy, especially during high times of vacationing! I've never stayed as a guest, only as a visitor, but I can truly see the possible real potential if the new owner has a few dollars and a keen eye for remodeling, up-to-date design and decor, and maybe get rid of the time-share element and sell them as more upscale yet reasonably priced regular condos! That is where you make money today! I am hoping that with the new ownership, and hopefully a quality remodel, this would start a trend for many of the other poorly kept properties in the area! Daytona Beach has gone downhill over the years, which is really sad, because it is a truly beautiful beach with a great past history! I just hope the new owners can bring the past history to connect with a brighter more beautiful future! Good luck in your new endeavor!!

James E.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.